The Farmhouse comfortably accommodates 10-12 people in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms arranged as follows:
Bedrooms & bathrooms
- 1 x Double bedroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with Ensuite Shower (power) room & Full sized Cot (baby blankets not provided)
- Downstairs family bathroom with power shower and bath
- Twin Room with wonderful views over valley and orchard
- Family room, more views and a double and 2 single beds
- Family bathroom with bath with shower over
- 2 ‘Put-you-up’ beds available by arrangement
- Travel cot (Baby blankets not provided
Bed linen, towels and hand towels provided.
- Inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove (First basket of logs provided)
- Flat screen TV and DVD
- Hi Fi
- Large selection of books to borrow
- Large dining table, seating 10-12
- Hostess Trolley, a huge help when feeding a crowd!
- Cupboard full of board games suitable for young and old
- A ‘library’ of tourist information, maps and books
A thoughtfully & generously equipped kitchen, perfect for cooking up a feast for your gathering!
- Fan Oven
- Gas hob
- Hostess Trolley in dining room – great help for plate warming & hot holding.
- Large fridge
- 2 toasters
- Plenty of utensils including BBQ set
- Stocked store cupboards including: condiments, tea, coffee, sugar, flour, cleaning materials etc
- Plenty of pots, pans, crockery, cutlery & glasses
- Washing machine and large drying room and iron/board in hallway
Garden & outside
- South facing enclosed garden with stunning views
- Large raised decking area with picnic tables/benches and parasols
- Large Barbecue (Plenty of BBQ utensils provided)
- Large games shed
- Dogs welcome
- Pretty traditional farmyard and fields close by, plenty to see.