Looking for an alternative hen party weekend? Want to avoid the cliche hen night of debauchery spent trawling the pubs and clubs?
Gather your besties and head for the hills of Devon. Here at our lovely farmhouse discerning ladies can enjoy an alternative sophisticated celebration. The house sleeps 10 to 12 in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen is generously and thoughtfully equipped so you can cook up a storm or take it easy and head off to one of our local hostelries.
Although an honour to be head bridesmaid or matron of honour, organising the special celebration for a group of discerning hens can be daunting. We will be only too pleased to help out with our local knowledge however we can.
Ideas for a hen party with a difference:
- A vintage tea party (maybe with a little something naughty in the tea pot!)
- A 1920’s themed dinner
- Posh Frocks and Wellies cocktail party
- Lovely long walks countryside, riverside or seaside
- A group pamper session with a mobile beautician
- Murder Mystery evening
- Outdoor Activities – Surfing, Zorbing, Yoga session, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Assault Course, Climbing wall, high ropes, horse riding, golf, cycling,
- A visit to a beautiful garden, castle or stately home
- Enjoy a stroll around our farm always plenty to see